Cummins RePower Return-to-Work Program
Cummins invites you to learn more about our RePower Return-to-Work Program. We are proud to co-sponsor this Engineering-specific, Society of Women Engineers (SWE) + iRelaunch STEM Re-entry Task Force Initiative. As an experienced professional who has taken a break from the workforce, this is your opportunity to re-engage your skills and re-power your career.
Our six (6) month paid internship provides you with projects that match your specialist expertise, interests, and abilities. A focus of our program is training, coaching, and development, as well as networking events. For successful participants, we are prepared to offer full-time employment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Excellent leadership and communication skills. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
· Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering Degree or Engineering related degree
· 5+ years of experience in an engineering role, the engine technology industry, or relevant areas
· Currently on an Engineering career break of at least 2 years
· Interest in returning to the workforce full-time
· Program placements will be based on applicants' skills, experience, and interests
Locations for the RePower Return-to-Work Program:
- Columbus, Indiana
- Seymour, Indiana
- Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota
Target Timeframe of RePower Return-to-Work Program:
· September 2019 - March 2020
Cummins’ leadership is committed to empowering women and providing platforms and opportunities for success for all. The Cummins Technical Women Initiative fosters a diverse and inclusive environment for all technical employees.