Application and Contact Details
You will need to submit an application, then we will work with you to complete the selection process which will include a review of transcripts, reference checks, and an interview.
1) All applicants must be 18 years of age.
2) All applicants must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
3) All applicants must grant permission to review school transcripts.
Must have completed a core diesel program at an approved technical college, vocational high school, or other learning institution.
Must have a minimum of two years of experience in a related field.
Have a minimum of two years military service in a related field.
To Apply for the Diesel Technician Program:
- Visit careers.cummins.com and look for open positions on the careers page.
- Filter your search to Tampa, FL (Diesel Engine) or and the application link for “Technician University” will be listed there.
If you have any questions about the program or application process, please contact us:
Diesel Engine Program: Kevin Parson – 813-635-5710 email@example.com